astrology haha
ready to get cheezy ? :DPick-up lines by the Signs
(astrology.com)
Aries I'm on fire. Can I run through your sprinkler?
Taurus I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.
Gemini Do you have any overdue library books? 'Cause you've got the word "fine" written all over.
Cancer Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the person I'm going to marry.
Leo Is it hot in here, or is it just me?
Virgo Baby, you must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet.
Libra If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever.
Scorpio Your place or mine?
Sagittarius Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life. Can I interview you?
Capricorn Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
Aquarius You're hot. You must be the reason for global warming.
Pisces Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
haha you could say i was bored. sorry, self-amusement lahh. recently i was walking up the long flight of stairs of an overhead bridge. when i reached the top and arrived at the flat pavement of the bridge i suddenly thought, hey i'm on an overheard bridge! random thoughts cum absent-mindedness have launched a massive attack on my system lately. in class hearing (not listening) favouriteteacher talk abt how P feels that it sees Q, i'd suddenly think, hey it's maths!
like, hello.
tsk. damn dangerous. what if i was on the edge of a rooftop. would i have enough sense to know, hey i'm going to jump?
ytd i indulged in 10h of sleep. the joy of forgetting to set the alarm clock. today is 50++ days to O-level preliminary examinations. i wish the airplanes in still air/boats in still water will leave me alone. on the bearing due north/south/east/west; heck why not just go in circles?
honestly. i am highly doubtful abt the prospect of pursuing a future involving the calculations of relative velocities. the closest i'd get to velocities, would probably be getting a licence to drive. flying or rowing? no thanks.
damn, you look smashin'.

<< Home